The end of the year is a time of reflection and it has been and exciting and productive one for Blue Cube with food manufacturers, processors and packers and logistics companies continuing to choose our rental portable cold stores and blast freezers to protect and preserve their products.
So, as 2017 comes to a close, we want to thank you for reading our regular blogs and take a look below at some of our highlights from the past 12 months.
Ambitious growth targets
- We revealed plans to achieve 30% growth in the next two years backed by investment in technologically advanced portable temperature controlled solutions offering unrivalled performance benefits including high energy efficiencies and low operating costs for customers.
Search for new premises
- We confirmed that we were searching for new, strategically located premises which will better serve our nationwide customer base. We are still looking for a business location with space for a modern office building and yard to accommodate office personnel, service and its expanding fleet of portable blast freezers and cold stores. The new facility will be easily accessible to major roads and the M1 and M6 motorways.
Gained new ISO9001 and 14001 standards
- We successfully transitioned to the new ISO9001 and 14001 standards which further demonstrated Blue Cube’s ability to meet the changing needs of food industry customers, increase competitive edge and broaden business opportunities.
New marketing new initiatives
- We appointed an external PR consultancy, ELH Communications, to help further build brand identity and raise awareness of the our business, people and market-leading products. See below links to some online media coverage:
- We revamped our corporate identity and launched new literature and website – bluecubepcs.co.uk
- We unveiled our fleet of vans with striking new logo and livery in line with the company’s revamped corporate identity. The vans are fully equipped with everything our service and support team need to deliver excellent service and support, including a full range of spare parts to ensure first fix and routine maintenance on our cold stores and blast freezers.
Implementing a recruitment drive
- We announced plans to double the size of our in-house service team and expand the sales function in the North
Became a member of the British Frozen Food Federation – www.bfff.co.uk
- We became a member of BFFF, which is the UK’s frozen food trade association with a unique and substantial membership covering the entire cold chain
Finally, we want to thank our customers for their continued loyalty and support throughout 2017. Have a very happy Christmas and healthy, prosperous New Year. See you on the other side.