Blue Cube Portable Cold Stores Ltd specialises in the rental of industrial refrigeration and blast freezing equipment supplying a varied customer base across the country and.
The company, whom has a focus on supporting, encouraging and developing our staff, is continuing to grow and as such we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Operations Co-ordinator to join our team, based at our new Tuxford depot. This permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to develop their career in a varied operations role and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
You will be working as part of our operations team and will work closely with all areas of the business. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring our fleet is available for hire through the purchasing and control of parts, communicating on work in progress, damage reports and recharges to customers and providing support to the Operations Manager. We are a multi-site company therefore the ability to communicate effectively via email and phone is key.
If you feel you can bring a positive, self-motivated and can do attitude and add to our exciting team please get in touch.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the key activities of the role will include:
- Provide an efficient purchasing function for the engineers of the depot.
- To correctly attribute invoice costs to the correct cost centre.
- To maintain costs against identified budgets.
- To account for the site stock inventory. This will include the receipt of stock from suppliers and the despatch of serviceable/ unserviceable items to Engineers and third parties.
- Liaising with in house engineers when identifying/reporting damage to rental units.
- Progressing and costing Engineer Damage Reports to point of purchase.
- To support the Operations Manager with the efficient running of the depot.
- To work with the Ops Manager to identify new systems and procedures.
- To support and maintain the depot H&S culture.
- To carry out any other suitable tasks in the support of the engineering facility.
The ideal qualities and attributes of the successful candidate are:
- Previous experience in an operations department and / or purchasing essential;
- Able to work well using own initiative whilst being part of a busy team with constantly changing priorities;
- Be a confident and clear communicator, comfortable engaging with individuals via phone and email
- Must have good IT skills and working knowledge of Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Accuracy and consistency is essential in this role
A competitive package is on offer commensurate with skills and experience.
Should you wish to be considered for this exciting position, please forward your CV and covering letter, including your current salary, to CVS@bluecubepcs.co.uk
The closing date is Friday 28th May 2021